Covid Protocols - Updated
1. Proof of Vaccination – Access to HI2 will be granted to all attendees who present official CDC-issued Proof of Vaccination (card, app, digital stamp, etc.).
2. Testing for Non-Vaccinated – For all attendees who are not vaccinated (or are unable to provide a certified proof of vaccination) HI2 will administer rapid antigen testing upon arrival. Access to the conference will be contingent upon a negative test result.
We strongly encourage scheduling a testing appointment prior to arrival: SCHEDULE TEST HERE
1. Select "New Patient"
2. For email, enter email address used to register
3. Schedule appointment time (Please budget 30 to 45 minutes for test-processing time.)
3. On-site Safety Practices – HI2 will implement the following safety measures: temperature checks; distanced seating; and required masking.
4. Zero Tolerance. HI2 reserves the right to deny admission to, or remove, any person who does not comply with conference Covid protocols.